We are looking for a Brand Research and Development Designer who will work on a new brand test launch, mainly developing a brand identity based on given market conditions. The ideal candidate will possess a thorough understanding of multimedia design and experience building files for both print and digital. They will have fluency in current graphic design practices and Adobe CC Suite (primarily Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), as well as an understanding of the latest design trends. (type, layout, packaging, digital)
- Concepting ideas and crafting visual designs that tell the story of given brands
across multiple media
- Develop brand identity based on given brand ideas and products
- Create highly effective designs for web, social media, package, prints as well as
other brand and marketing initiatives
- Lead visual design throughout entire projects, from initial concepts and
explorations through final design deliverables
- Work with data to test, analyze, and refine things as messaging and visuals for
campaigns and other marketing initiatives.
- Fluent English proficiency
- Proficiency in Adobe CC
- Understanding and experiences in branding
- Process-oriented & strong attention-to-detail
- Effective communicator & well organized with multiple projects
- Experience with and an understanding of data-driven market research
- Two or more years of experience as a visual communication or brand designer,
graphic designer, or an art director.
- A diverse portfolio of projects that demonstrate your skills in visual storytelling and
concept-driven design work or art direction.
- Expert knowledge of branding, visual design principles, and typography.
- Ability to partner with a copywriter as a creative partner to concept original
ideas that effectively address a creative brief or strategic insight.
- Ability to deliver production-ready comps and visual assets for digital and
- A passion for working quickly, iteratively, and collaboratively from concept
- Special interest in one or more of the following: illustration, photography,
information design, motion graphics, and video.
Join our team, help build a next-generation company, and be part of the extraordinary consumer product brands. You’ll be an early team member in a well-capitalized “startup” that is already in a process of building a remarkable commerce business. Please be part of the team and seize the opportunity to make a difference as an early employee.
If you are interested, click here to apply.
Thank you for your interest in advance.